The AJU School of nursing aims at a centre for excellence in nursing which will provide quality educational programs which are evidence based and encourages innovation in patient care. The school is affiliated by JNRC, Ranchi, Govt of Jharkhand and Arka Jain University. This school looks forward to developing a build a disease free nation by initiating an integration of Nursing module with allied life sciences at Arka Jain University. The unique module of nursing prescribed by INC (Indian Nursing Council) aims to import nursing education of higher standards so that the students passing out from AJU School of Nursing will be able to render quality nursing care to all the patients in the hospital, community and the various settings such as school, industry etc with compassion and care.
After passing out from AJU School of Nursing students will be able to explore the following areas in career
- Nursing Officer
- Nursing Service administrators
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Industrial Nurse
- Department Supervisor
- Nursing Supervisor or Ward Sister
- Nursing Superintendent
- Community Health officer (CHO)
- Director of Nursing
- Military Nurse
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Faculty of nursing education
- Forensic nurse
- Aerospace Nursing
- Nurse Practitioner
Aim of AJU School of Nursing
Our aim is to contribute in health status development of the society, by empowering the students’ knowledge and attitude towards health literacy by using advanced technology and informatics, so that they can help in improving the health from the very ground level of family to nation.
Objectives of AJU school of Nursing
- To promote and strengthen the nursing skill for better competence in the nursing profession in general and patient care in particular.
- To fulfil the need of qualified nursing personnel in the country in general.
- To enable them to get job opportunities for economically better position at national and international level.
- To demonstrate leadership and managerial skill in clinical/community health setting.
- To utilize the digital education techniques for providing health care by conducting nursing research, interpreting and utilizing the findings from health related research.