3 YEARS FULL TIME BA ( Hons.) - JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION
The BA – Journalism and Mass Communication Program offers contemporary training and hands on experience with the industry in all major media genres. Professional training and excellent internships make students ready for successful careers across the ﬁeld of print and broadcast journalism, media management, content management, digital media etc. This media program offer students focus and ﬂexibility across multiple platforms making them ready for the future.
All programs are built on strong theoretical foundations supported by applied research into the dynamics of communication and the creative industries together with professional expertise. The University has built close links with national and regional media companies and boasts of an excellent employment and research record.
- Contemporary tailor made media programs meeting industry requirements constantly
- Enthusiastic well qualiﬁed faculty
- State of the art Apple IMAC Video Editing Studio
- Micro seminars with Media Professionals
- Regular Industry Interface
- Placement support for successful students
- Practical Training in Print & Broadcast Journalism
- Television News Production Training
- Special Programs in Advertising & PR