4 YEARS FULL TIME B.Tech
AJU School of Engineering & Information Technology is established with an aim to provide quality education and entrepreneurship development. ARKA JAIN University is an intellectual destination that draws inspired students from diverse background. AJU Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is an AICTE approved professional Engineering under graduate degree of 4 years duration program offered in 5 different disciplines. Our B.Tech program offers a valley of programs that involve theoretical and practical learning in equal measure. It is one of the most preferred courses and in great demand by the students looking forward to mould their interest and ambition not only in India but for vacancies abroad aiming for lucrative career as this professional course has made developments & created numerous opportunities in the field of engineering and Information Technology. The university is committed to provide excellent Academic curriculum, Laboratory facilities, Workshops, Seminars, assignments, Industrial visits, and opportunities for various experiments and research and placement support.
AJU’s B.TECH Advantage
- Mentored by India’s top Notch University “JAIN University, Bangalore”
- 1st Private university in Jharkhand with B.Tech Program Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- MOU with TATA STEEL for technical training, internship and placement support
- Access to TATA STEEL e Learning module (Soft Skill & Technical)
- One of the empanelled university for TATA STEEL JET Exam
- Exceptional facilities including library, technology Enabled class rooms, hi-tech Labs, Seminar Hall , Auditorium & Cafeteria
- Excellent Placement Record
- Focuses on Experiential learning through yearly excursion, Educational Tours
- Teaching Pedagogy : Workshops, Guest Speaker sessions, Group Leraning, Industrial Visits, Case Study Analysis Approach
- Well Connected transport facility to all major points across the city
- Interdisciplinary approach to learning & program delivery through CBCS pedagogy
- Highly qualified faculties who are alumni of premier institution
- Ragging free campus
- Numerous outbound activities
- Social Engagement through NSS, Rotract etc.
- City hostel facilities
- NPTEL videos are available to all students and faculty throughout the campus
What will I experience?
- It provides more than technical training and teaches sophisticated skills of analysis & problem-solving that apply to most any type of engineering, business ventures, manufacturing, management, or even legal practice
- The state of art curriculum promotes independent thinking and learning at an individual’s pace
- The programs nurture you to meet the global competency in industry and academics
Do you want to be a jack-of-all-trades? Are you intrigued by how things work, fascinated by robots and automobile engines? Then Mechanical Engineering is the right option for you. Mechanical Engineering branch involves the innovative application of science & technology to the design, production & operation of mechanical devices, machinery and systems.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Power Engineer
- Design and Research Engineer
- Energy Conversation Engineer
- Heating and Ventilation Engineer
- Diesel Engineer – Design and Research
- Mechanical Power Engineer
- Fluid Mechanics Engineer
- Internal Combustion Engineer
- Nuclear – Designer/ Engineer/ Operations Engineer
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air-conditioning (HVAC) Engineer
- Mechatronic Engineer
In the 21st century, the IT revolution has reached a billion people so far. In the next 5 years, it is expected to reach the next billion. From shaping virtually everything from the objects around us to the ways in which we communicate, travel, work, and play, computer engineering is playing a vital role.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Design and Engineering
- Operating Systems and Networks
- Information Technology
- Software Applications
- Software Engineering
- Computer Theory
ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS (EEE)
Is your mind curious to know how electrical devises work? Are you inquisitive and have a strong interest in mathematics & science, then you may already have some essential engineering skills & an electrical and electronics engineering degree may well be for you. Electrical and Electronic Engineering involves the generation, storage & use of power.
- Telecommunication engineers
- Software engineers
- Project managers
- Engineering consultants
- Electronic/ electrical engineers
- Biomedical engineers
- Computer engineers
- Power engineers
Do you want to design the transport systems to keep big cities on the move? Do you want to create easy-to-build schools so children in distant places have somewhere to learn? Then be a part of Civil Engineering branch and make a difference in a bigger way!
- Civil Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Architectural Planner
- Construction Consultant
- Construction Requirement Writer
- Structural Invetigator
Duration: 4 Years | 8 Semesters
Degree: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) awarded by ARKA JAIN University, Jharkhand, approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- A candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2 ) with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized Board with at least overall aggregate of 45% (less 5% in case of SC/ST) marks provided they are pass
- Should have a valid score card of any national level entrance test or AJU – CET
Eligibility for Lateral Entry in the 2nd Year
- Passed Diploma Examination with at least 45% marks ( 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
- Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognised University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as subject .