4 Year Full Time AICTE Approved B.Tech
3 Year Full Time AICTE Approved B.Tech (Lateral)
AJU School of Engineering & Information Technology is established with an aim to provide quality education and entrepreneurship development. ARKA JAIN University is an intellectual destination that draws inspired students from diverse background. AJU Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is an AICTE approved professional Engineering under graduate degree of 4 years duration program offered in 5 different disciplines. Our B.Tech program offers a valley of programs that involve theoretical and practical learning in equal measure. It is one of the most preferred courses and in great demand by the students looking forward to mould their interest and ambition not only in India but for vacancies abroad aiming for lucrative career as this professional course has made developments & created numerous opportunities in the field of engineering and Information Technology. The university is committed to provide excellent Academic curriculum, Laboratory facilities, Workshops, Seminars, assignments, Industrial visits, and opportunities for various experiments and research and placement support.
In the 21st century, the IT revolution has reached a billion people so far. In the next 5 years, it is expected to reach the next billion. From shaping virtually everything from the objects around us to the ways in which we communicate, travel, work, and play, computer engineering is playing a vital role.
B.Tech – CS with Data Analytics is a highly specialized international data analytics program endorsed by the Institute of Analytics (IOA), UK is open to all the students of B.Tech – CS. Demand for analytics is at an all time high. An estimated 2.7 million job postings for data analytics and science are projected in the next few years.
Do you want to be a jack-of-all-trades? Are you intrigued by how things work, fascinated by robots and automobile engines? Then Mechanical Engineering is the right option for you. Mechanical Engineering branch involves the innovative application of science & technology to the design, production & operation of mechanical devices, machinery and systems.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Power Engineer
- Design and Research Engineer
- Energy Conversation Engineer
- Heating and Ventilation Engineer
- Diesel Engineer – Design and Research
- Mechanical Power Engineer
- Fluid Mechanics Engineer
- Internal Combustion Engineer
- Mechatronic Engineer
Is your mind curious to know how electrical devises work? Are you inquisitive and have a strong interest in mathematics & science, then you may already have some essential engineering skills & an electrical and electronics engineering degree may well be for you. Electrical and Electronic Engineering involves the generation, storage & use of power.
- Telecommunication engineers
- Software engineers
- Project managers
- Engineering consultants
- Electronic/ electrical engineers
- Biomedical engineers
- Computer engineers
- Power engineers
- Mentored by India’s top Notch University “JAIN University, Bangalore”
- 1st Private university in Jharkhand with B.Tech Program Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- MOU with TATA STEEL for technical training, internship and placement support
- Access to TATA STEEL e Learning module (Soft Skill & Technical)
- Exceptional facilities including library, technology Enabled class rooms, hi-tech Labs, Seminar Hall & Cafeteria
- Focuses on experiential learning through yearly Industrial Visit, Educational Tours etc.
- Well Connected transport facility to all major points across the city
- Highly qualified faculties who are alumni of premier institution
- Ragging free campus
- Numerous outbound activities
- Social Engagement through NSS, Rotract etc.
- City hostel facilities
- NPTEL videos are available to all students and faculty throughout the campus
Our Teaching Pedagogy is uniquely devised keeping in consideration the potential of every student so that it may cater to the needs of students at every level from Brilliant, Mediocre and average. The pedagogy used by our course instructors encourages independent thinking and helps the students develop holistic perspectives, strong domain knowledge, contemporary skills set and a positive attitude.