3 Year Bachelor of Computer Application
2 Year Bachelor of Computer Application (Lateral)
Bachelor of Computer Applications is a 3-year undergraduate programme. It is extended over six semesters. The primary objective of our BCA program is to provide a foundation of computing principles and business practices for effectively using/managing information systems and enterprise software. This program aids the students to get a sound understanding of Computer Applications which can give them a perfect start for a challenging career in the ﬁeld of Information Technology. This program prepares students with the necessary skills to build successful careers in the information sector. The curriculum is truly tuned for the holistic development of the students and aims at nurturing them as proﬁcient programmers and computer professionals.
BCA is a 3 year undergraduate programme. The course curriculum of BCA is designed keeping in view the academic as well as industry requirements of the students. After successful completion of the course, one will have complete knowledge on how to utilise computer applications to gratify the user’s need using different programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java and many more. With sound academic knowledge of Computer Applications, one can easily get a job in large IT companies as Software Engineers or at various positions at Multi National Companies, IT Industries, BPO & KPO
- Provides a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of Computer Science
- Teaches professional competence in developing software and in its design and implementation
- Explains the analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems and computer applications
- Provides practical skills to address problems in computer systems and applications
- Teaches sound presentation and communication skills needed in the IT industries
Students can pursue higher studies in reputed Universities in India and abroad Career options as Developer, Network Administrator, Web Designer at leading companies like Accenture, HCL , Wipro Technologies, Cognizant, TCS, LG Soft, Tech Mahindra, Infosys etc..