ARKA JAIN University strongly believes that the bright, brilliant and deserving student seeking admission to the university shall be offered with scholarship schemes. Scholarships will be reviewed and approved by the ARKA JAIN University Scholarship Committee (AJUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time. The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by AJUSC. Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award / grant etc held by the scholarship applicant AJU offers five categories of scholarship with an objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, entrance exam. Apart from this, the university also has Early Decision Benefit (EDB) scheme for Management Course (MBA).
Scholarship granted for the year
AJU Scholarship Scheme – 2021 – 22
AJU Scholarship Scheme – 2020 – 21
AJU Scholarship Scheme – 2019 – 20
AJU Scholarship Scheme – 2018 – 19
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS :
- Scholarship applicants can obtain the Scholarship Application Form from the Program office at the University campus in the month of August / Sept. (Notice will be displayed on the notice board).
- A student may apply for a scholarship in any ONE of the scholarship categories listed.
- The scholarship will be offered after joining the program on verification of original documents.
- Duly filled scholarship application form along with Xerox of the supporting documents to be submitted in the program office at university campus as per mention date in the notice. No Form will be accepted after the due date.
- Consideration will be given to applications that meet the eligibility criteria for each scholarship category provided the application is received before the specified deadline mentioned in the notice.