BBA LLB (Hons.) is a Five years integrated undergraduate degree programme in Law enabling the students to get requisite knowledge of business administration and fundamental laws, both substantive and procedural laws, enabling the students to be professional.
The students can practice in any specific field of law or in multiple areas. The students can work in the public sector or in the private sector.
The programme curriculum, through elective papers offered, enables the students to acquire a certain extent of specialization in Constitutional Law, Business and International Trade Laws, Criminology and Cyber Law, International Law and IPR.
The Curriculum is designed in such a way to include contemporary trends and issues in cyber-crimes, media laws, agricultural industries etc. The students will develop critical thinking which will enhance their research capabilities and transform them into a good lawyer.
Graduates of the integrated BBA LLB (H) program are well versed in law , business management and the interaction between these two fields. Due to an in-depth understanding of how the legal process interlinks itself with commercial enterprise and armed with practical knowledge of business legality. Graduates from this program will be groomed for the corporate world or become entrepreneurs having an excellent grasp of law to aid and enhance their business place.
- To expose the students to the need and importance of legal education in the contemporary world
- To help students strengthen their foundations of legal knowledge
- To offer students a wide variety of law subjects and optional papers to choose from.
- To encourage students in developing habits of legal reasoning, independent thought and a spirit of inquiry
- To give students an opportunity, in building a career, in any of the diversified fields that legal education has to offer
- To impart legal education at education at par with global standards
- To mould young minds of today into leaders of tomorrow
- To encourage the use of legal education for the development and progress of society
- To develop skills in legal research and analysis as this is extremely important for a practicing lawyer