Please go through the following instructions carefully.
The candidate shall be solely responsible for any loss or hardship caused to him due to his non-adherence to these instructions. The candidate is requested to visit AJU’s website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes if any.
- The Online ARKA JAIN University-Common Entrance Test (AJU-CET) is for candidates seeking admission for the various courses as mentioned in “Course APPLIED for” section in the AJU-CET Application form for academic Year 2022 to various Programmes conducted by AJU.
- The Online CET will be held in a multiple single shift as per the time allotted in the admit card.
- No Re- examination of AJU Combined Entrance Test will be conducted in any circumstances.
The details of the various online AJU-CET are as follow:
|1||Polytechnic||10th level-100 Questions||120 Minutes||“English | Math | Science | Logical Reasoning”|
|2||Polytechnic (Lateral)||10th level-100 Questions||120 Minutes||English | Math | Science | Logical Reasoning|
|3||B. Tech||10+2 Level-100 Questions||120 Minutes||“Physics | Chemistry | Math | English”|
|4||B. Tech (Lateral )||10+2 Level-100 Questions||120 Minutes||“Physics | Chemistry | Math | English”|
|5||MBA||AIMA – MAT-90 Questions||90 Minutes||“English | Qualitative Aptitude | Logical Reasoning”|
|6||B.Pharma||10+2 Level- 100 Questions||120 Minutes||“Physics | Chemistry | Math | Biology”|
|7||B.Pharma (Lateral)||D.Pharm – 60 Questions||60 Minutes||D. Pharm – As per ER 1991/2020 or Equivalent|
- The candidates may go through the model Question Paper and familiarize themselves with the types and level of diﬃculty of the questions that are likely to be asked in the Online CET. AJU reserves the right to change the distribution, types, level of diﬃculty, etc. of the questions asked from that shown in the Model Question Paper. Please visit AJU website for further details
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- All the candidates will be provided with admit card, without admit card (with Photo) students will not be allowed to appear for the AJU CET.
- The name and address of the Test Venue oﬄine or Online test will be indicated on the Hall Ticket/Admit Card and candidates are requested to be present / be prepaid a at least 30 minutes before the time of commencement of the AJU CET.
- Notwithstanding the fact that a candidate’s Online Registration may have been successful and / or that a candidate may have cleared the Online CET, if any inadequacies or discrepancies or false claims are detected in the documents uploaded at the time of the Online Registration and/or in the original documents produced, if any, subsequently and/or in the Original documents produced at the time of veriﬁcation, AJU reserves the right to disqualify the candidate from admission.
- Candidate are not allowed to carry any Textual Material, Calculator, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device except the Admit card and Pen/Pencil inside the examination Hall.
- No Candidate, without the permission of the Competent Authority can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall till the completion of the Examination.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Only. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the Examination Hall shall be deemed as misbehavior. If a candidate is found using unfair mens or impersonating, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of self-attested mark-sheet of the last qualifying Exam and aﬃx a recent passport size colour photograph along with the admission form.
- Candidates who are exempted from AJU CET 2022 needs to provide a photocopy of the score card ( as applicable ) otherwise he/she will not be considered for admission
If any student is caught employing unfair practice during the AJU CET Examination, he/she is liable for immediate removal from the examination hall, and no refund of fees paid shall be made.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates. Legal disputes, if any, shall lie within the jurisdiction of Courts based in seraikela only.
- The University reserves the right to reject my application form(s) in case not found ﬁt by the university
Disclaimer : ARKA JAIN university reserves the right to make changes in above policy, as and when felt necessary. I have read and understood and agree to abide by the above Instructions.