ARKA JAIN University has following options for efficient, hassle free and secure fee payment for its students. Different modes of fee payment for students are given here in below.
- Debit/Credit card swipe at Cash counter –
Cash counters are located at Admission Office or University campus
- Demand draft can be deposited at Cash counter–
Please draw the Demand Draft in favour of “ARKA JAIN UNIVERSITY “. Payable at Jamshedpur
- Online Payment–
Payment are also accepted through online mode by clicking on “Fee Payment” tab at our
website www.arkajainuniversity.ac.in under the heading “Admissions” in main menu
SCHEDULE OF FEES PAYMENT
|For All UG & PG program|
|(i) At the time of Admission (In case of provisional admission)||Rs. 7,000 + 3000 (one time security deposit ) ( refundable / adjustable )|
|(ii) At the time of admission (in case of confirmed admission)||Rs. 7,000 + 3000 (one time security deposit ) ( refundable / adjustable ) + Entire 1st semester fees|
|(iii) Balance of 1st Semester Fees (in case of provisional admission))||Within 30th May|
|(iv) 2nd / 3rd / 4th / 5th / 6th / 7th / 8th Semester Fees||Within 15 days from date of completion of semester Examination|
Provisional Admission: Seats secured before the qualifying exams results are announced
Confirmed Admission: Admission secured after the qualifying exams final results are announced
- Fees Will be accepted through Cash /Card Swipe / Online Payment or Demand Draft in favor of ARKA JAIN University.
- In case of failure to make the payment before the due date, a fine as per the rules will be charged.
- If payment is not made within scheduled days of the due date along with a late fine, the student will not be allowed to take a class and may lead to cancellation of his/her admission to the university.
- Examination fees / Re-examination fees / Backlog paper exam fees will be charged as per the notification of the department of examination(End Sem. Exam charges -approx. Rs. 1000 – 1500/- )
- No individual reminder for Fee payment will be given to either student or parent. Students are requested to adhere to the schedule given and keep themselves updated with notices on the notice board or follow the fee schedule given at the time of admission.
- By opting for the university transport facility, the student agrees to pay the fees for the entire academic year ( irrespective of late admission/service not availed by an individual
- 2% extra will be charged if the payment is been paid through any type of credit card.
- All scholarships if applicable will be adjusted in the 2nd installment of the first-year fees.
Disclaimer: ARKA JAIN University reserves the right to make changes in the above policy, as and when felt necessary