2 YEARS FULL TIME MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
This program caters to the foundation of computing principles and business practices and to train the students to analyse problems in a wide range of applications. This program provides exposure to the students to enterprise software management methodologies.
- A balanced delivery of theoretical and practical dimensions of computer science through well structured curriculum
- Excellent industry-institute interface
- Seminars, Conferences, Workshops and guest lectures by eminent persons from industry & academia
- Eminent dedicated Core-Faculty
- Personality Development Module is integrated with curriculum
- Study Tours to industry
- Effective Training & Placement Assistance
This course offers numerous job opportunities for bright students in software companies and also in MNC’s with high salaries and the growth of software engineer can outrun the growth in any other similar fields. In addition to this these jobs will give a reputed image in the society.
- As programmers and software consultants
- Positions in application software development, testing and maintenance
- As system analysts and database administrators
- As independent software developers and entrepreneurs
- The Institute have well-equipped Computer labs with latest updates in software and hardware
- Internet facility available to the students round the clock for navigating through the network and using email facility, web surfing etc
- Multiple operating system facility like Windows-XP, Windows server 2000, Linux
- The institute has an excellent library with approximately 3000 books covering all the aspects in the emerging trends in IT field as well as the basic subjects which include areas like computing mathematics and management as well
Duration: 2 years | Semester : 4 (Four)
Degree awarded by: ARKA JAIN University
Eligibility Criteria: A candidate should have passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree or passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at l0+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.