Provision of refund is only applicable in specific cases as per the norms of the University.
In case of offline fee payment, such as
- Full fee after deducting Rs.1000/-will be refunded in case student withdraw admission before the start of classes.
- No refund is permissible in case the student withdraws after start of the classes
- Caution money / Security deposit of university will be refunded in full.
- Caution money of the hostel will be refunded as per the rules and regulation of the hostel university. Monthly hostel charges paid are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Request to withdrawal and fee refund should be made on the prescribed application form available at the admission/registrar office. Along with fee refund application, student has to submit the ID card, Original Fee Receipt & Due clearance Certificate.
- Refund will be processed by the finance office of the university upon receiving approval from the registrar and will be paid by crossed Cheque in the name of the student or father/guardian after 60days from the date of receipt.
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as:
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach the university’s account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the university. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the university norms