Department: Polytechnic (Civil Engineering)
About me: Coming with the ability to analyze and solve building design complexities and ability to assess a practical project. I am a lifelong self-learner, determined and committed to attain my objective. I take initiatives and know how to prioritize my work that help me in better planning and seek creative, innovative and pragmatic solutions to my problems.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Civil Engineering: D.I.T University, Dehradun)
- Paper published- “Integrating Human Values in Technical Education” (Education and Welfare: A Peer Reviewed Journal ISSN 2320-1762 Jan-Dec 2016 Vol-V No.1).
- Paper published- “High Strength Rice Husk Ash Concrete Incorporating Quarry Dust as a Partial Substitute for Sand” (Education and Welfare: A Peer Reviewed Journal ISSN 2320-1762 Jan-Dec 2017 Vol-V No.1).
- Paper published- “Application of Waste Plastic for Strength Improvement of Soil” (Sityog Journal of Science, Engineering and Management RNI 1307306 July 2017 Vol-I No.1).
- Gannon Dunkerley & Co. Ltd, Dwarka (Gujarat); Project Title: Civil & Structural Works for Soda Ash Manufacturing unit of RSPL for Ghari Detergent Pvt. Ltd.
- T.P.C, Hazaribagh (Jharkhand) Project Title: Study of R&R Colony
Project: Development and Validation of Linear Regression Equation to predict CBR Value from SPT ‘N’ Value for a given soil sample.