I did my schooling from CBSE, my graduation from Kolkata University. I completed my MA in Economics and then did my B.Ed from Loyola College of Education. I have had a teaching experience of over 12 years in school and then I went on to pursue my PhD and completed in the year 2016. The title of my research was “Growth and Development and the Financial Health of Co-operative Credit System with Reference to Jharkhand”. In the year 2014, I qualified the NET exam. I have been teaching in Jain college and then at AJU since 2013. I have a keen interest in Indian classical music and have done my Sangit Prabhakar from Prayag Sangit Samiti, Allahabad University.
Attended seminars on
- National seminar by U.G.C. on “Economics of Health And Education in Human Resource Development”
- National seminar by U.G.C. on “Challenges of Taxation and Direct Tax Code”.
- “International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Business Innovation” by School of Management, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida.
Received THE BEST PAPER PRESENTATION AWARD in this conference.
- National Conference by “Association for Research in Social Sciences, Commerce and Management”, Jharkhand.
Published Research Papers:
- “Growth and Development and the Financial Health of Cooperative credit system in India”.
Journal (IJRCM)- ISSN-(2231-5756), volume number 5-(2015), Issue number 11(Nov).
- “A Literature Review on Growth and Development and the Financial Health of Cooperative Credit System with Reference to Jharkhand”.
Journal (IJRCM) ISSN-(2231-4245) volume number 5 (2015), Issue No-11(Nov).