PRESENT POSITION: Presently involved in forwarding her academic aim to impart managerial excellence to the students of ARKA Jain University, Jamshedpur.
- Worked as Management trainee in Rajasthan Explosives and Chemicals Pvt Ltd.. New Delhi.
- Worked as Currency Transaction Report (CTR) Analyst in Bank of America Continiuum Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Gurugram, India
- Completed her Ph.D (Title- Influence of personality traits on investment decisions in Indian capital market) from Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad, India in 2017.
- Completed her M.B.A (Finance) from Indian Institute of Finance, New Delhi.
- Completed her B.Sc (Biotechnology) from St. Columba’s Collge, Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL HONOURS:
|2012-2014||Junior Research Fellowship (Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, India.|
|2014-2016,2017||Senior Research Fellowship (Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, India.
Appointed as a Project Assistant for a DST sponsored major project titled,’ Designing a model for measuring entrepreneurial drive of active and prospective entrepreneurs with science and technology (S&T) background in Jharkhand’.
- Akhtar, F., Thyagaraj, K. S., & Das, N. (2018). Perceived investment performance of individual investors is related to the Big-Five and the general factor of personality (GPF). Global Business Review, 19(2).
- Roy, R., Akhtar, F., & Das, N. (2017). Entrepreneurial intention among science & technology students in India: extending the theory of planned behavior. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 1-29.
- Akhtar, F., Akhtar, F., Thyagaraj, K. S., Thyagaraj, K. S., Das, N., & Das, N. (2017). The impact of social influence on the relationship between personality traits and perceived investment performance of individual investors: Evidence from Indian stock market. International Journal of Managerial Finance.
- Akhtar, F., Thyagaraj, K. S., & Das, N. (2015). A review of literature on financial investment decisions of individual investor: behavioural and risk related explanations. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 13 (1), 309-330.
- Akhtar, F., Thyagaraj, K. S., & Das, N. (2014). Developing an Empirical Framework for Investment Strategy Based on BB&K Five-Way Model. IPE Journal of Management, 4(2), 47.
- Akhtar, F., & Das, N. Predictors of investment intention in Indian Stock Market: Extending the Theory of Planned Behaviour. (International Journal of Bank Marketing; Manuscript accepted).
- Personality and Individual Differences.
- International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal
STATISTICAL AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS:
- AMOS (Analysis of Moment Structure)
- SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences)
PRESENTATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES: 1
PRESENTATIONS IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES: 1