Software quality and software engineering, Mobile computing, computer graphics.
Software Engineering, Introduction to Computer Science, Database Management System, Fundamental of Computer Programming, Computer Graphics,
Dr. Arun Kumar Marandi is affiliated to the School of Information Technology, ARKA JAIN University Jamshedpur, where Dr. Arun Kumar Marandi is currently working as Assistant Professor. Dr. Arun Kumar Marandi has authored and co-authored several national and international publications and working as a reviewer for reputed professional journals. Dr. Arun Kumar Marandi is having an active association with different societies and academies around the world. Dr. Arun Kumar Marandi made his mark in the scientific community with the contributions and widely recognition from honourable subject experts around the world. Dr. Arun Kumar Marandi has received several awards for the contributions to the scientific community. Dr. Arun Kumar Marandi major research interest involves Software Quality and quality improvement in software development life cycle. Mobile Computing, Computer Graphics.
2018 : Ph.D. from (NIT) National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.
Ph.D. Thesis Title: “Design Methodology for Software Quality Improvement and Cost Reduction”
2009: MCA from (MNNIT Allahabad) Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.
2005: B.Sc (Computer Science Hons) from North Orissa University, Orissa
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS
|Name of the Department Served||Designation||Period of Services||Experiences||Nature of Duties Performed|
|Pointer Soft Tech.||Developer||1/06/2009||14/04/2011||01||10||Software Developer|
|NIT Jamshedpur||Temporary Faculty||09/08/2017||31/12/2017||00||05||Teaching|
|NIT Jamshedpur||Temporary Faculty||01/01/2018||31/05/2018||00||05||Teaching|
|ARKA JAIN University Jamshedpur||Assistant Professor
LIST OF PUBLICATION
- AK Marandi, DA Khan., “An Approach of Statistical Methods for Improve Software Quality and Cost Minimization”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 12 (6), 1054-1061, 2017. (Scopus Indexed)
- AK Marandi, DA Khan., “A formal analysis of Statistical Method to improving Software Quality Cost Control based on Weyuker’s Properties”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications 10 (19), 203-211, 2017. (Scopus Indexed)
- AK Marandi, DA Khan., “Software Quality Improvement and Cost Estimation using Fuzzy Logic Technique”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 12 (16), 5433-5440, 2017. (Scopus Indexed)
- AK Marandi, DA Khan., “Analytical Phase wise Analysis of Defect Removal Effectiveness to Enhancing the Software Quality” International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research 75, 40, 2014.
- AK Marandi, DA Khan., “An Impact of Linear Regression Models for Improving the Software Quality with Estimated Cost”,Procedia Computer Science 54, 335-342, Sciencedirect, 2015. (Scopus Indexed)
- AK Marandi, DA Khan., “Statistical analysis of defect removal effectiveness to improve the software quality and reducing the estimated cost”,Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom),2015. (Scopus Indexed)