BBA/B. Com (H) with ACCA
B. Com(H) & BBA with ACCA Integrated is a highly specialized international accounting program in which ACCA Syllabus is embedded and integrated with B. Com(H) and BBA Syllabus leads to ACCA Qualification with paper exemptions. ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK) is the global body for professional accountants. ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. ACCA supports their 2,19,000 members and 527,000 students throughout their careers, providing services through a network of 104 offices and active centres. ACCA’s focus is on professional values, ethics, and governance, and ACCA deliver value added services through 98 global accountancy partnerships, working closely with multinational and small entities to promote global standards and support.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose ACCA as your route to becoming a qualified accountant.
- Employers Know and respect our qualifications and value the skills and contribution ACCA accountants make to their organization. As an ACCA –qualified accountant, you will be in demand for having the right skills.
- Study and work wherever you want your career path to take you because ACCA qualifications are recognized and valued around the world.
- Flexibility is key when it comes to gaining your ACCA Qualification, with different starting points, study methods to choose from and choice when it comes to when and where you gain your relevant on-the-job training.
- ACCA has a network of 104 offices around the world, so you can rely on the services and support you would expect to receive from a global organization.
The program entails a student completing the entire ACCA Qualification alongside their BBA & B. Com(H) Integrated with ACCA from ARKA JAIN University. The student needs to attend a few ACCA external examinations across 3 years of his/her B. Com(H) and BBA with ACCA. In case of more than 30 registration training will be given in the campus itself through professional trainers from ISDC,which is an approved Learning Partner of ACCA,UK in the country. In case of less than 30 registration in the course,online training will be provided by ISDC on all the modules.
Eligibility: As per BBA & B. Com(H) eligibility Criteria
Degree Awarded: Upon Successful completion of course,
- BBA or, B. Com(H) from ARKA JAIN University, Jharkhand
- Advance diploma in Accounting & Business from ACCA, UK
In general, there are 9 papers to be cleared from ACCA to get awarded an Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA, At AJU from 9 papers, six papers are integrated into the syllabus of BBA or B.com(h) and hence students do not need to write 6 papers (called as exempted papers), neither they have to pay exemption fees. By writing & clearing, remaining 3 papers of ACCA over the duration of 3 years of their course, students are awarded with globally recognized and prestigious Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA, UK